Thursday, July 29, 2010

Worldwide Photo Walk

I love the Worldwide Photo Walk!!  There's no pressure to make sure anyone is smiling.  I can take pictures of trash, artwork, people, anything that makes me smile.  This will be my entry for the competition this year.  I was shooting in front of Sunrise Cyclery when the owner came out  Along with running the shop, he's an artist.  He shared some of his work with us.  I absolutely love his Kokopelli.
This shot is from Jeff's enormous sewing machine.  He uses it to sew his eco-friendly seats from used bike tires.  He fills the seats with pop bottles, shipping padding, really anything that is clean and fits.  The chairs are remarkably comfy.  To see images of his seats, check out my webpage at: http://www.milestonephotographyutah.com/Other

No comments:

Post a Comment