Sunday, July 18, 2010


It's confession time.  I live in Utah and I don't ski.  I've lived here 18 years and have never been, not once.  There are days in January that I look out the window and wonder what it is like.  I have images of myself speeding downward while  I race down a hill, but have yet to try.  That being said, I make up for my lack of winter sports prowess from May thru October. My blog is a victim of beautiful weather.   I blame my negligence for updating it on the weather. I keep meaning to sit down at the computer and update, but I keep getting sucked outside to enjoy this perfect summer we're having.  After all, who wants to sit at a computer when you could be outside.  That's what winter is for.   I'll grab a cup of hot cocoa, wrap my "it's not a snuggie, it's a warm wrap" around me and fill my blog with photos of fresh spring flowers, summer days, autumn leaves then. 

No comments:

Post a Comment