Sunday, May 16, 2010

Joyride Bikes


If I had unlimited time to pursue all of my dreams, cycling would fill a huge chunk of it!  I love being out on the open road, either alone with my thoughts, or with friends.  If you haven't hopped on a bike in awhile, I would highly recommend it.  And while I'm recommending something, run down to Joyride Bikes or visit http://www.joyridebikes.com/, quite possibly the world's greatest bike shop!

I've been working on my sport's photography lately. I had the chance to shoot the Bear Lake Classic Road Race up in beautiful Garden City yesterday.  I'm dying to sort images and get some posted, but until I do, I realized I had some older and newer shots that  I took for practice.  They are of some great guys who ride with Joyride, and were willing to humour me with a few laps and a game of cat-and-mouse.


No comments:

Post a Comment