Sunday, April 4, 2010

The cobbler's children....

You all know the saying about the cobbler's children having no shoes, well these photos were supposed to be for Christmas last year.  I had good intentions, I even got them edited in time for Christmas, but that was the end of that.  With the studio opening and working on client photos, they got put on the backburner. 

The release of the new Barenaked Ladies album earlier this week made me feel warm and fuzzy inside...just like at Christmastime.  It motivated me to get them finished, posted, and possibly even sent out to family!!

We shot these back in October at a location I'm in love with.  It offered great views of the gorgeous valley we live in.  I found this location when I took a wrong turn on a bike ride.  Getting lost really paid off.

No comments:

Post a Comment